Making Ground Segment Simple
Infostellar, founded in 2016, is a space startup dedicated to making the ground segment simple, through our cloud-based ground station platform StellarStation.
- 4 Jan, 2016: Infostellar is born!
- 1 Sept, 2017: We reach 10 employees!
- 13 Sept, 2017: Infostellar closes its Series A financing round
- 2 Nov, 2017: Onboarding for StellarStation (beta) begins
- 1 Oct, 2018: StellarStation’s commercial platform opens for business
- 29 May, 2019: Infostellar opens its UK office
Infostellar provides cloud-based ground station platform offering ground station owners an opportunity to monetise their surplus capacity, and enabling satellite operators to communicate with their satellites from a varied range of antennas around the world, all through one common interface.