SONIC’s ultrasonic technology exerts the power to observe our Earth.
- 1948 Founded “Kaijo Denki Corporation”.
- 1991 Company name changed to “Kaijo Corporation”.
- Oct. 2003 Established “Kaijo Sonic Corporation” from the Kaijo Denki Corp. to focus on Measuring & Control system markets.
- Sep. 2006 The Kaijo Sonic Corporation was independent of the Kaijo Denki corporation and joined to Tachyonish holdings group.
- Apr. 2007 Headquarter relocated to Nishi-Tama county from Hamura city.
- Apr. 2009 Company name changed to “Sonic Corporation” and concentrated whole sales branch into the headquarter.
- May. 2014 Headquarter relocated to Tachikawa city and facility in Nishi-Tama was based on factory.
SONIC CORPORATION has succeeded the original measurement business using ultrasonic technology of Kaijo Denki Corporation (founded in 1948) since 2003 and we are specializing in ultrasonic technology to develop and produce measurement equipment since then. Nowadays our unique technology are applied to major four business ﬁelds of Meteorological, Industrial, Oceanographical and Fishing industry and oﬀering our total solution based on our core ultrasonic technology to every valued customer.
Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism etc
|HQ Location||1-18-2, Akebonocho, Tachikawa, Tokyo, Japan|
|Year of Establishment||2003|
|Main Services||Meteorological Measuring Instruments , Oceanographical Measuring Instruments , Industrial Measuring Instruments , Fishery Equipments|
|Point of Contactfirstname.lastname@example.org|