- 1949 Established Kaneka Corporation.
- 1974 Established Tochigi Kaneka Corporation
- 1978 Started first production of Multi Layer Insulation in Tochigi Kaneka.
- 1984 Developed and marketed polyimide film, Apical TM.
- 2008 Developed world‘s most advanced high thermal conductive graphite sheet, Graphinity TM.
The Electrical & Electronic Materials Division of Kaneka Corporation develops and manufactures films, cables, electronic parts, and others that are used for IT and electronic products. Our products offer added value to our customers, such as multi-functionality, miniaturization, and customization to customers’ product design, by combining our original high polymer technologies with different kinds of technologies.
JAXA, Satellite manufacturers (Domestic and Overseas)
(English) KANEKA CORPORATION
|(English) HQ Location||(English) Tokyo Haead Office 1-12-32, Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo 107-6028, Japan|
|(English) Overseas Offices||(English) United States, Belgium, India, China, South Korea etc.|
|(English) Year of Establishment||(English) 1949|
|(English) Main products||(English) Polyimide film, Graphite sheet etc.|
|(English) Company Website||(English) https://www.kaneka.co.jp/en/|
|(English) Point of Contact||(English) email@example.com|