(English) Crystal Bridge to the Future
- 1948 Company foundation
- 1949 Started mass production of synthetic quartz crystals
- 1972 Became NASDA(Former JAXA)‘s qualified electrical parts manufacturer
- 1990 Listed NDK stock on the Second Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange
- 1998 Listed on the First Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange
- 1999 ISO 14001 certification obtained
- 2008 Conformity Assessment as meeting the ISO/IEC 17025 (2005)
international laboratory management standard
- 2010 Became the first company in Japan to adopt IFRS
Started co-development of QTGA(QCM Thermogravimetric Gas Analysis) with JAXA
- 2019 Started selling the QTGA systems globally
NIHON DEMPA Kogyo Co., LTD.(a.k.a.NDK) has been providing crystal devices since the foundation, and is one of JAXA’s qualified electrical parts manufacturer. Utilizing its accumulated crystal technology, the company started selling outgas analysis system with crystal sensor known as “QTGA(QCM Thermogravimetric Gas Analysis)” system in 2019.
To prevent damages on space equipment, Selection of organic materials with less outgas is very important. NDK contributes for the material selections with its high accurate QTGA systems.
(English) NIHON DEMPA KOGYO.CO.,LTD.
|(English) HQ Location||(English) Tokyo Japan|
|(English) Overseas Offices||(English) London, Paris, Milano, Chicago, Silicon Valley|
|(English) Year of Establishment||(English) 1948|
|(English) Main products||(English) Outgas analysis system(QTGA system),Crystal-Related products such as Crystal devices (e.g. Crystal Units, Crystal Oscillators, Crystal filters), Ultrasonic Transducers, Synthetic Quartz and Crystal Blank.|
|(English) Company Website||(English) https://www.ndk.com/en/index.html|
|(English) Point of Contact||(English) firstname.lastname@example.org|